Mountain Adventure is committed to the privacy of its customers and guests whether on-line, in person, through our office or otherwise.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of our website, through inquiries and reservations via phone, e-mail and during your stay with us.
1. About us
Mountain Adventure company is owned by Grigory Mintsev with the office in Servoz, France.
2. Who do we collect personal information from
- From individuals who participate in or are interested in, participating in the trips we arrange.
- Individuals representing partners that we work with.
- Certain information from users of our website, as described in Section 8.
3. What personal information do we collect and from where
When you purchase or inquire about a product or service, make a reservation or enrol in a program, we collect personal information in order to process the transaction. The information we may collect and use for these purposes includes:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Name and contact information to identify and communicate with you.
- Information that you provide when completing a booking form.
- Identifying information, for example, date of birth and gender.
- Medical information, when given by participants in events.
- Information that you provide to us when subscribing to our email newsletters (including your name and email address).
- Information that you provide to us when using our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use).
- Height and weight where this information is necessary for example, we may need gender, height and weight to provide you with appropriate rental equipment.
- Personal preferences (such as preferred lodging or room type).
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
In some cases you may provide us with personal information relating to a family member or other individual. By providing us with personal information relating to an individual other than yourself, you represent that you have their consent to provide us with their personal information for the purposes described in this Policy.
4. Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website, by emails, by phone or other will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Personalise our website for you;
- Send brochures;
- Answer enquiries;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications related to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- Carry out business and statistical analysis;
- Issue visa invitation or other documents required by authorities for visa procedure or so;
- To comply with applicable law, regulation and internal compliance.
The most common use of personal information is in the administration of a participant’s upcoming/ongoing trip.
5. Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information: to the extent that we are required to do so by law; to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described above.
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Security of personal information
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. However, we will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7. Marketing Communications
We may use your information to send you emails, for example, with newsletters and invitations to events, and if you do not wish to receive these kinds of communications, you can opt out of our mailing list.
8. Website & Cookies
If you are a user of our website and you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
To find out more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
8.1. Performance Cookies
We use performance cookies which collect anonymous information on how people use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us to understand how users arrive at our website, browse or use our website and highlight areas where we can improve such as navigation. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which users' individual identities can be established.
8.2. Use of web beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
8.3. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which users choose to link from our website. We encourage users to review the privacy policies of those other websites to understand how they collect, use and share personal information.
9. Retention of information
We retain information we collect for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with the purposes set out in Section 4.
10. Your rights
- You have a right to access information we hold about you, and know for what purpose we use that information.
- You have a right to correct inaccuracies in information we hold about you.
- You have a right to withdraw any consent you have given to use of your information.
- You have a right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in any jurisdiction about our use of your information.
- You have a right to in some circumstances:
- request that we erase information we hold about you;
- receive a copy of any personal information provided by you and require us to provide this information to a third party;
- restrict the use of information we hold about you;
- object to the use of information we hold about you, including where that information is used for direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us on email@example.com
12. Contact Us